REGULATION ON PRIMARY ORGANIZATIONS IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF THE YOUTH UNION OF UZBEKISTAN.
1. This regulation regulates the activities of primary organizations in higher educational institutions of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan.
2. The primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan in higher educational institutions (next to it is called the primary organization) is the lowest structure that implements the goals and objectives of the Union at the level of a higher educational institution, unites students and young teachers in educational institutions around itself, protects their interests and rights.
3. The primary organization is created on the initiative of at least five young people who are sympathetic to the goals and objectives of the Youth Union of the higher education institution and is registered by the local councils of the Union.
4. Primary organizations carry out the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan in higher educational institutions.
5. Primary organizations in higher education institutions merge into the local councils of the Union in the area where they are located.
6. The Council of youth leaders and leaders of primary organizations, based on the direction of activity, interest and demands of young people, can express the initiative to create their own organizations (associations, centers, clubs, circles, etc.) under the local and regional councils of the Union or voluntarily join existing organizations.
7. The activities of primary organizations are coordinated by the relevant local councils of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan and the higher educational institution.
8. The primary organization carries out its activities on the basis of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, current legislation, the Charter of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, regulatory legal acts on the activities of the higher educational institution, as well as this regulation.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PRIMARY ORGANIZATION.
9. The main goal of the primary organization is to promote the creation of suitable conditions for the education of young people in educational institutions, to protect the rights and interests of young people and to make a worthy contribution to the formation of comprehensively competent persons.
10. The primary organization sets itself the following tasks:
- to educate the younger generation in the spirit of love and devotion to the native land, deeply instilling in their minds the idea of national independence, national values, religious tolerance, interethnic harmony and family values;
-to explain to young people the essence of civil law and legal reforms established by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- to study the problems of the youth of the higher educational institution, the quality of education, the level of mastering the subjects, the duration, the level of use of textbooks and the library, to assist in the consideration and resolution of youth appeals;
-to carry out work aimed at deep knowledge of young people, learning foreign languages and mastering modern information and communication technologies, as well as their professional orientation;
-to discover talented young people, to carry out work aimed at their comprehensive support and encouragement, to organize the activities of clubs and circles that promote the development of their intellectual and creative abilities;
-support of work aimed at creating favorable conditions for inclusive education of young people with disabilities and special needs;
- systematic work on the social adaptation of children of a troubled family, young people whose upbringing has fallen into a difficult and unhealthy environment to society, as well as the return of students who regularly leave classes to the educational process, the Prevention of early marriages between girls;
- implementation of legal and educational work aimed at preventing crime and offense among young people;
- promote reading widely among young people, increase their love for books and develop a culture of reading;
- formation of ideological immunity in youth against harmful vices, information barriers, religious fanaticism, missionary, and extremist ideas under the guise of “mass culture;
- development of youth tourism among youth of Higher Educational Institution, Organization of their visit to historical monuments, sacred sites, museums, theaters, structures erected during Independence;
-to provide the necessary conditions for the wide promotion of sports among young people, especially among girls, to support their interest in sports and to participate in various sports competitions;
- Organization of promotional events aimed at broad explanation of ways to protect young people from medical culture, in particular diseases;
-raising ecological culture in them, supporting environmental initiatives by promoting ecology and environmental protection among young people, rational use of Natural Resources.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PRIMARY ORGANIZATION
11. The rights of the primary organization are as follows:
- participation in educational, educational and other processes aimed at protecting the rights and interests of young people, obtaining and controlling the necessary information from responsible employees and teachers;
- the quality of classes in a higher educational institution, the level of teachers and their relationship with students, as well as the study of the activities of the library, sports facilities, conducting raids, social surveys;
-full use of the conditions in the Higher Educational Institution, Organization of clubs, clubs with the participation of young people, demand financing of measures in the work plan by the higher educational institution;
- to make proposals to the rector of the higher educational institution and higher organizations on the problems of youth, proposals and initiatives of the higher educational institution;
- Organization of additional structures in a higher educational institution in the manner prescribed by the regulations;
- distribution and promotion of information on activities.
A primary organization can also exercise other rights provided for by the relevant regulatory legal acts.
12. The obligations of the primary organization are as follows:
- To operate within the framework of the Constitution, laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, normative legal acts adopted by the Youth Union and higher educational institution, to comply with the procedures established in them;
- Implementation of the relevant assignments and instructions of the local, territorial and Republican councils of the Youth Union, the Council of the higher educational institution and the leadership;
- To submit reports on its activities to the head of the local council of the Youth Union and the higher education institution in the established order;
-the correct use of allocated premises, material and technical means and funds for the primary organization;
- assistance in educational, educational and other work of a higher educational institution.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE PRIMARY ORGANIZATION
13. The organizational structure of the primary organization includes:
- youth leader election;
- general meeting;
- Youth Council (Youth Leader, youth council leaders);
- youth leaders of the faculty;
- group leader;
- student residence, leader in the work team;
- structures under the primary organization (circles, clubs, etc.)
14. the election of the youth leader is held at the beginning of each academic year (September).
15. general collection activity procedure:
- the Youth Council is the executive body and ensures the full implementation of the goals and plans of the primary organization;
- the composition of the Youth Council is announced by the youth leader at the initial general meeting after the election of the youth leader;
- the activities of the Youth Council are headed by the youth leader.
17. The procedure for the formation of the Youth Council:
- Youth Council Youth is the Union's self-governing body;
- the Youth Council is elected and operates at the regional and Republican level of the faculty, higher education institution;
- the leader will have the right to lead in one direction only to the higher educational institution, regional and Republican Youth Council;
- only 1 (one) youth leader operates in groups.
18. Members of the Youth Council have the right to use benefits approved by the decision of the executive committee of the founder.
19. Candidates for the post of youth leader:
- No more than 35 years old, has the practice of working with young people;
- to the characteristics of leadership skills, oratory skills, initiative and dedication;
- management skills, knowledge and skills in organizing, working with the public and doing business, as well as specific work experience;
- qualification in working with modern information and communication technologies;
- a sufficient idea of destructive ideas and ideologies, spiritual threats, harmful vices that negatively affect the upbringing of young people;
- it is necessary to have full information about the reforms carried out in the country, State Youth Policy and regulatory legal acts on the educational process, as well as the procedure for the activities of the Youth Union.
20. The procedure for the activities of the youth leader:
- the youth leader coordinates the effective organization of the organization's activities, directs the activities of youth councils and group leaders of the faculty, provides methodological support to the activities of all leaders in the system, supports the proposals and initiatives of the members;
- the youth organizer heads the activities of the primary organization in the higher education institution of the Youth Union;
- protects the rights and interests of youth of higher educational institution;
- provides implementation of state decisions and programs on youth issues;
- organizes the activities of the primary organization and acts on its behalf;
- manages the work of circles, clubs and other structures within the primary organization;
- provides the head of higher organizations and higher educational institution with the requested information, information and reports on the activities of the primary organization;
- acts on the basis of the nomenclature established for the primary organization, the heads of higher organizations and the rector of the higher educational institution ensure the fulfillment of the tasks;
-the room allocated for the initial organization provides for the targeted use of material and technical means and funds.
21. The youth leader will be addressed as a member of all the councils of the higher education institution and other commissions on the issue of youth.
22. The youth leader is directly subordinate to the Local Council of the Union and the rector of the higher educational institution.
23. For the organization of the activities of the primary organization, the leader of youth in groups, student residences and the labor collective is established.
24. In the system of a primary organization, various circles and structures can be organized, based on the interests and preferences of young people.
Election of youth leader
25. The election of the youth leader is carried out by voting on the basis of universal, equal and direct suffrage of students, young employees of higher educational institutions.
26. The youth leader is elected from among the students of the higher educational institution and teachers of young professors.
27. The candidate for the post of youth leader submits his documents to the leadership of the higher educational institution until September 10 of each academic year.
28. Candidates are given a period of 10 days (from September 11 to September 20) to carry out the campaign. Candidates will introduce voters to their programs during this time period.
29. Preparation and conduct of the election of the youth leader is carried out in an open and transparent manner.
30. The campaign will be suspended the day before the election day.
31. Elections are held on September 22 or 23 from 8:00 to 18:00.
32. The candidate who won a relatively large number of electoral votes in the election is considered to be elected as a youth leader.
33. Less than 33% of voters will find that the election in which they participated has not passed.
34. In the event that the election of the youth leader has not passed or is considered invalid, as well as if one candidate took part in the election of the youth leader and he could not collect the required amount of votes, a repeated election will be held. Repeated elections are held in accordance with the procedure established by this regulation for the holding of the main election, as well as in compliance with the conditions in it.
Repeated elections are held within 10 days after the main election.
35. The mass media can cover the progress of election preparations and how the election is conducted.
36. Representatives of the press, television and radio have the right to participate in all activities related to the preparation and conduct of the election, as well as in the polling places and counting of votes on the election day.
37. Information on the results of the youth leader election will be announced no later than the day of the election.
Financial support of the start-up organization
38. The primary organization is provided with a separate room, desks and chairs, shelves, computer set, printer, projector, screen, digital camera, flipchart and necessary office supplies by the higher educational institution.
39. The measures specified in the work plan of the primary organization shall be included in the work plan of the higher education institution.
40. The Youth Union provides normative legal documents, methodological manuals and handouts related to the activities of the primary organization.
Termination of the primary organization
41. If there are valid reasons to stop the activity of the primary organization, its activity shall be terminated in accordance with the procedure established by the decision of the general meeting.